Here is our finished music video

Here is our finished music video

Click on the picture to view our finished website

Click on the picture to view our finished website
Click on the picture above to view our finished website

Here is our finished album cover

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Group

The groups for this project have been finalised and I am to be working with Despina, Anisah and Joe. I am very pleased with this as i get on with all of them and we already have some good prospective ideas for this piece of coursework. I've worked with Despina several times before and have found that we work really well as a partnership, helping each other to reach our potential. I haven't worked with Anisah or Joe before but I get on with both of them and think they're both brilliant at media so i'm really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment